måndag 17 november 2008

yesterday

I wrote this blog yesterday actually but havn´t had any internet to upload it until now!


this morning we left mammoth for LA. when I checked out of our hotel I got the bill and all as usual then I look at it quick, and se 100 bucks for smoking in a non smoking room.... me, danny and sani were all staying in the same room and none of us smoke! the guy at the fron desk was a big duch bag I already knew that, but anyways, I ask him what thats all about and he said we´ve been smoking in our room adn I say there is no way in hell and we had a discussion, then after a while it turns out that he had smelled weed from the hallway, so he just asumed it was us and charged us 100 bucks! stupid turd ashole, but I ended up not having to pay!


on the way to LA we past some huge fires, aparently 100s of homes have burned down, really sketchy, you could se that the fire had been just next to the road and it was all smelly and stuff! luckily the airport is still open so I´m flying home tomorrow at 07.20 am! sweeeet!


now we´re gonna hit town one last time before we leave! still havn´t seen any celebs here in LA, really dissapointed!!! I mean coooome on!!

this use to be an rv, but not anymore, looked like somebody shoot it with a bazooka

airport hotel elevator, check out whats missing. so lame!

danny is editing our exclusive pocket digicam filmed movie from the opening weekend in mammoth!

they had the worst fires in 47 years in LA, the fire had been just next to the road, here I think they had a little control over it... the whole freeekin town was covered in smog!

I present to you the one and only, danny larsen, the rock n roll midget!

1 kommentar:

Danny Larsen sa...

rock n roll eazy-E midget all night long!