söndag 16 november 2008

pirate premier mammoth

some pics from the premier for the pirate movie here in mammoth, really fun night! free drinks, fights, good music, good movie, good friends. 

MFMs  (living mega snowboard ledgend) rv. the guy travells in style, wish I was to....
the pirate crew representing good at the party! drew, me, sani, danny and fabia

more proof that danny isn´t really rock n roll! haha

MFM spinning at the party
me and american team mate at bataleon, benny rice
danny having shrimp head for dinner, awsomenot if you ask me
this dude gut his as kicked big time, I was just standing at the bar and suddenly I hear something so I turn around and 2 guys are throwing fists on the floor, adn a 3rd guy drops in to and starts kicking the poor guy that was on the floor!

Inga kommentarer: