torsdag 6 november 2008

hintertux updating

finally!! first full day in hintertux, and first full day this trip that we ride. In les 2 alpes we got to do one jump, and in hintertux one run before today! it´s still really windy here but suppose to be a little bit better tommorow and saturday, and let´s freekin hope so cause we´re leaving on sunday, and since we are here on a catalog shoot it would be cool to leave this place with some pictures for the catalog...........


soon me, tyler chorlton, gidlund and Larrog (our new awsome team manager at bataleon) are off to Innsbruck to have a super mega important meeting about filming and blabla for this year! 


also, I got some new gear from vans, always nice to get a box full of clothes!! I mean who doesn´t like that?!!?!?


now I´m gonna write something about my good shred friend jonas carlsson for method mag, jonas look out cause I´m gonna tell them everything ;) moahahahhaha.



some new fresh gear from vans, always nice! I like.

Inga kommentarer: