söndag 16 november 2008

riding day inmammoth

today has been probably the most fun i´ve had since a looooong time, so fun park here, slush sun fun dudes, I love it! we woke up like 6 in the morning all jetlaged and hungover, some breakfeast and then we hit the slopes all day with only water brakes!! we´re gonna make a short movie from the weekend, seems like it´s gonna be awsome! 

yesterdays party was fun, good premier for pirates! MFM (snowboard legend) was dj:ing. I managed to go from the premier party to another bar, they guard asked for id card, I just said i didn´t have one (in us you have to be 21 and I´m only 20) but I´m 21 so it´s ok, and he wouldn´t let me in, after a while I justed walked in and said "sorry but I just need to go in" and he did nothing... haha. stoked!

I love this place, so fun in usa cause you can just walk around and say hey whats up or how´s it going to everybody and there all sooo stoked haha. their politeness is fake but I´s still fun!!

now me, sani and danny are going for some autograph signing.

piiiiz

Inga kommentarer: