onsdag 12 november 2008

flights flights flights

I´m writing this offline since I´m sitting on a plane at the moment, between new york and LA. I´m gonna post it as soon as I get to my hotel in LA and have internet!

I´ts 11.45 am local time here, my trip so far has been one of the smoothest ever! on my flight stockholm- new york I had 3 seats for myselfe so I even managed to get some sleep wich I never get if I only have 1 seat, I really can´t sleep sitting up! watched some movies on the entertainment systems they have onboard. "journey to the center of the earth" was the frst one, really really really bad movie if you ask me! bad effects bad acting boring in every way pretty much! 2nd movie was "henry poole is here", pretty good. slow movie but really deep, so if you like deep movies watch this one ;). also I watched austin powers gold member, but everybody already knows that this movie rocks!!

when i got to new york I had to clear customs as always, and I hate it, my hands are almost shaking when I give the dude my passport, tickets and custom papers, they freak me out, ask a whole bunch of questions and look at you like a possible terrorost or some crazy drug dealer!

When I was through the customs wich went pretty easy this time actually I cruised to my gate and saw the first celebrity of the trip, he´s even onboard this plane infront of me, don´t really know his name though, haha! but it´s that super rich evil dude in "mr deeds" that tries to take over mr deeds company! awsome, hoping for some more celebs while I´m in LA, haha!!


now I´m gonna watch chuck and soon arrive in LA, coooool.

mini austin!

the dude from mr deeds, hard to se I know! but it´s him, i promise!!!

arriving in LA, pretty sweet!

Inga kommentarer: