torsdag 13 november 2008

day 1 california

it´s midnight now and I just came home from a long day! pretty productive! first we went chillin on the beach in the morning, then radio show, after that we went to snowboarder mag, and transworld to hook up with those guys at their offices! 
I´m fallin in love with this place, I already have decideed that me and Frida is going here on vaication next fall, hope she agrees!! haha.
the radio show was actually fun, we jsut talked a bunch of bullshit about everything, super easy!
tommorow we straight wake up and go to fuel tv to do a show there, gonna be fun to I guess! hope I have some time after that to just chill and walk around, maby do some shopping etc!

off to bed now, tired as hell, and jet lagged!

ahhhh fuckin hell, I was gonna put up pics but internet is sooo freekin slow, I´ve been waiting like ten minutes for them now and I´m over it! doing it tomorrow when I wake up!

Inga kommentarer: