torsdag 20 november 2008

randomly hit

I went out to aclub called etage here in falun yesterday with frida and some friends, did all the normal stuff, pre party etc. but after being in the club for while suddely some dude just randomly hits me in the face adn then dissapeard, had no clue who it was, then later it appeared that he claimed I pulled his hair on the dancefloor... dude I mean come on, I´m not a girl! why would I pull any bodys hair? anyways he apolgized, but like 10 min after that some random dude again comes from nowhere and hits me in the face from behind with no warning and throws me to the floor, and the same or another don´t know throws a knee in fridas stomake and pushed here over so she landed on her back on the floor? like whatafuck,who throws a knee at a girl and for what reason?? the dude or dudes who did it just dissapears and everybody stops doing what there doing people coming from everywhere, no one really knows who did it, at least we have no clue, fuckin asshole, that guy deserves to die! really!

we are kind of pissed of today but nothing to do about that.... now I´m gonna think happy thoughts about snow falling in falun!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Gärningsmännen kanske inte var ifrån Falun utan kanske en stad som ligger väldigt nära Falun, kanske en möjlighet? Bara lite spekulationer här :P

Anonym sa...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!