söndag 9 november 2008

airport

sad to say we still havn´t got one sunny day, this shoot was a disaster, but I guess it works out anyway. It always does!

sitting at the airport in Zurich at the moment it´s 11.00, our flight leaves at 16.30, and we started driving towards zurich at 4.30 this morning cause Gulli had an early flight! not cool!! Me, Gidlund and finnish rider Aleksi have been driving the rental car around Zurich for 2 h trying to kill time and to get the front weels to spin, but it´s hard with a mini van with 1,7l tdi haha. we managed to get some hollywood sounds coming from the tires at least! 

I  really love snowboarding and all that but the travelling... hate it big time, so much waiting, no sleeping, uncomfortable seats, bad food and so on. Hope i get really rich soon so i can start travel in style, like flying first class, getting to and from the airport in a limo, and staying at 5 star hotels, then I would be totally fine with the travelling, except I would miss my girl... you cant get around that! but if I promise her some shopping maybe she will come with me... haha.

hoping that time goes fast today so I get home soon, I´m gonna be home in falun at 22.30 tonight, then i only have one day in falun before I have to do the travelling all over again, 1 week in california, ride some snowboard, be on some tv show and a radio show. Got some pre interview questions couple of days ago for the show, 5 pages in word with really hard questions, havn´t answeared them all yet cause their super hard, don´t know how I´m gonna make it for real over there when I can´t even answear the questions on my computer when I have lots of time to think!!! sketchy stuff.

now i´m gonna down load a south park episode!

over and out
the old crew back together, my friends and old class buddies jonas carlsson and jonte nilsson were also hanging out in hintertux, there going home tomorrow so those basterds get the only sunny day of the week! we didn´t get one........

david, the crazy dutch, another bataleon rider. here he´s throwing down head shoots with a ciggi!



1 kommentar:

the tall tales of Jonathan Nilsson sa...

det var inte dåligt i backen idag.. bluebird hela dan! sweeeeet =)