söndag 16 november 2008

sleeping time

tired as hell it´s 00.07 am, we had no barely no sleep yeasterday and we´ve been on it all day today! me and sani just got back home from dinner, the other guys stayed to party, but since I´m 20 I didn´t really have the choice to stay and party. well I could stay and party but no drinking and what kind of party would that be for me..... super not cool! 
gonna be nice to finally get some good rest now! tomorrow morning we hit the road to get 1 more day in LA before we all go home.


sani and danny in the lift. really cool boyz. ehhhhhhh

transworld crew rockin out wih their cocks out
me getting ready for a hugh cliff, pretty cool dude!

pimp daddy

back flippin like there´s no tomorrow!

there were some pretty rad duds in the slopes.....

.....or really rad duds.......

or actually kind of gay! this dude is dressed up as a teddy bear!




Inga kommentarer: