onsdag 19 november 2008

home

I´m sitting on a train now between stockholm and falun, sone home again :). when I look outside the window I actually see some snow, just a tiny bit though, but we´re just outside of stockholm!! I´m so retaardedly tired right now! I have a huge problem when it comes to sleeping while sitting up. in other words I havn´t slept a minute the whole trip.

last day we went to hollywood and melroose, it´s pretty sick there, you straight away see that this town is all about the movies! there´s people dressed up as movie caracters everywere, the "scream" murderer came up behind Sani and scared the shit out of him with a fake knife! hahaha.

didn´t see any celebs at all in LA, not stoked about that, but when I turned around to get my backpack on the plane when it had arrived in new york vince from mötley crew was sitting behind me, so he handed my bag for me that was pretty wicked! that man looks like he had a couple of good partys in his lifetime! haha.

now I´m gonna hang out in falun and wating and hoping for alot of snow here!


we past the vivid office, it´s freekin huge.

scetchy duds like this everywere in hollywood.

this is were they have the famous oscar awards, pretty pimped out theater

If it wasn´t for the damn smog from all the fires in LA you could clearly see the hollywood sign here, but if you look close you see it! ;)


Inga kommentarer: