lördag 25 oktober 2008

ticket booking

today gidlund was here and we needed to book some tickets to get back from the next trip. we have flights to france, but then we are going to austria again and no ticket to get back home from there, so we looked at tickets at SAS homepage, gidlund just found shitty tickets and i found a really good one, but he really couldn´t find the one I had so I booked it for me and was laughing at gidlund cause he really couldn´t find it! few seconds after confirming the payment I realize my misstake, I had booked the ticket from stockholm-zurich not zurich- stockholm like I should have done..... damn, now the joke was on me! luckily for me some dude at sas helped me cancel it with no extra charge, thanx!! but still no ticket, need to get one soon!

cheers for weekend everybody! 

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

HAHAHA!