lördag 25 oktober 2008

day dreaming

as soon as I have nothing to do during the day a start dreaming away. Looking on huge mansions, the most expensive cars, boats etc. I so badly wanna get a house, I dont like living in an appartment, I wanna have a huge backyard to play around in and build fun stuff in! more exactly here´s my future house: nice house with alot of space, sick rooms with cool features, huge backyard next to a lake, on the backyard I´m gonna have a track for my MX (future MX), sick mini ramp to skate, pool, sauna, huge hangaround with grill for the big bbq:s, trampolin, a sick wakeboat in the lake. I heard from somebody that you have to dream big, so thats what I´m doing!

now I´m gonna continue my search for the perfect house! see ya later

something like this would do it for me, frida wants it more cosy but I´m going for the royal style! haha

our dogs get way to much attention! this is how I woke up this morning, they don´t leave you for a second!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

You are so gay

/The production army at the Pirate office