söndag 26 oktober 2008

scaryyyy

yesterday I had a chill evening, and desided to try out different beers, it was really nice and I´m considering this as my new hobby!

today I´ve been mostly just hanging around, it´s sunday so you don´t need to do anything anyways! been watching a bunch of movies and I THINK me and frida might watch "the strangers" soon, we have seen the trailer and it seems scary as shit, and I´m that kind of guy that really gets freaked out after watching a really scary movie! frida probebly gets even more scared! we tried to watch it yesterday but we didn´t have confidence so we´re gonna give it another shoot later tonight!


here´s the candidates, random order in the pic.
and the results:
1. grolsch
2.primator
3. san miguel
4. lapin kulta
5. budweiser
6. starobrno

this is how the girls look in the bar when gidlund approach them

1 kommentar:

the tall tales of Jonathan Nilsson sa...

jag dricker bara primator nu för tiden.. as bra..