tisdag 28 oktober 2008

a bit of all

I´ve been on it today! doing laundry in the morning, packing my boardbag, walking the dogs, and I took a 2,5 h walk with my digicam to see if I could find any new spots (for those who don´t know what I´m talking about when I say spot, I mean, a spot in the city where I can ride my snowboard, could be a hand rail, wall etc) here in falun. people always say, new year new eyes, wich means you saw some spot last year but you didn´t think it was anything, but then you see it this year again and it´s a killer spot! this normally means you find like 1 new spot with your brand new eyes... but during my search through town I found shit loads of new stuff! offcourse super secret for you guys though! moahhahaa
after all this I got really hungry and since frida was in school I had to deal with the food myself! doohh. I made "plättar", french people have crepes instead of pancakes swedes have plättar, it´s a pancake but smaller.... really original!! 

hope I´m gonna be able to sleep tonight, been having this sketchy irritating caugh over the past nights, probably gonna have it tonight to, hate it!!

packed down my brand new sweater, mom made it for me. another one coming soon with perfection!

making "plättar" the most gay way possible! haha

doesn´t this rail look like it´s taken straight from a tony hawk pro skater location? really weird color combo! it´s probably not doable with the short inrun, but maybe. would look sick!




1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

just drop from the roof, then you´re good to go!