onsdag 1 oktober 2008

Snow in Falun!

Alright the season is officially on here in sweden! At least outside the ice rink here in Falun. I had been hanging in my flat all day infront of my computer planning a sick roadtrip to Austria with my good friend and team mate Andreas Gidlund! After talking so much about riding snowboard I just had to get to the ice rink and slide the bar they have up there, since all people are busy working daytime I ended up bringing my girlfriend Frida as moral support, and I had a nice session by myselfe! It´s funny you travel around the world to the best resorts but still this is probably some of the most fun you will have all season, a pile of snow!


check out my sweet underwear beanie match!
We use the latest camera equipment for these shoots
bs 5-0 ohh yeah
very done for the day!



Inga kommentarer: