tisdag 7 oktober 2008

a good day

Today I had one of those days I love. Sleep in and wake up when ever you like, to begin with, yeah! Then after being hyper active in the appartment and being told by my girlfriend frida that I have to leave and do something, I immediatelly stareted calling people. Most of them wanted to skate but I wanted to go slide the bars at the icerink on my snowboard. I called Gidlund wich was offcourse all in on riding snowboard, he took his dads new sick tuned up saab turbo and drove like a maniac from mora - falun (about 80km). His top speed was around 240-250km/h haha! Stoked he arrived quick! Since Lusse, Steffe, Viktor was going skating we first joined them for a good skate session. While skating, the kids from the school started gatering around the ramp, and they went nuts!! They were cheering go teddy bear, go teaddy bear, cause I had a t-shirt with a teddy bear on my stomach! We also got to sign autographs. haha, they don´t know I suck! then me and Gidlund went to the icerink for some crazy sliding. I just got to love my job!!! thank u good!! even though I know you had nothing to do with it....


Steffe doing crazy blunt combos while the kids are screeming in the background

my teddy bear t-shirt!! yeah
gidlund warming up with a nosepress
it´s nice to skate while you have girls screeming your name!! 

Inga kommentarer: