söndag 12 oktober 2008

fuckin awsome!

I´m sitting now at a hotel room down town Gothenburg. All alone, Frida just left the room to go back to falun and I´m waiting to get kind of sober again so me and Gidlund can start our 2000km drive to austria! It felt like the driving was going to be so much funnier when I though about it yesterday! anyways no complaning, specially not after a weekend like this one! on friday we packed the lupo full with our gear and managed to fit in me, frida and gidlund still! We drove to oslo and went on the pirate premiere there, ok night nothing more really... in oslo they have premiers for all movies in the snow business at the same time so our premiere was just another event it felt like... day after though on saturday, ohhhh what a day! again life is good, really good! Woke up in some nice part of oslo (in dannys appartment) blue bird, everybody stoked and happy. Started driving towards gothenburg 11 o clock and the pirate premiere there, offcourse I had to drive. I did some sketchy driving but we are alive now so all good! haha. we got some nice hotel in gothenburg really close to the party wich was at some place called "gamle port". It was Putte who made the whole thing happen so, big thanx Putte! sick, fun party. I hate driving my car in gothenburg but you just got to love the people so it adds up pretty good! one main thing yesterday, Hans Åhlund  proposed to his girlfriend Marie and she said yes! Congratulations! way to go broooow. dude cant stop thinkin about yesterday, it was off le hook! ehhhh now I think I have to get ready, take a shower, sober up and start driving to Austria! hakona matata bitches! ohh and snowboard ledgend kosse is doing a comeback this year! watch out everybody!


my ex-team manager at bataleon. I loved you...

soon newly weds! congratulations! me and frida will be there one day to, I hope!

some people are a little bit more vip then other!

skål bitches!

the snowboard wifes, dannys gro, my frida and åhlunds marie!

Inga kommentarer: