tisdag 14 oktober 2008

computer geeks and underwear

woooohhhh me and Gidlund are probebly computer geeks, I knew Gidlund was one but not me!!! we have been sitting on front of our computers since we got back from the mountain (from like 6pm to 23.30pm) just realized my eyes are red like fuck. all I´ve been doing is cruising internet writing shit here, mailing some and talking to frida on skype, ohhh and checkin out hot sexy dirty barbie underwear for frida on www.evasunderklader.se (on her demands!). thats a web site all you girls out there should check out, to help making the world a more sexxxy place  not for ugly girls though)

2 kommentarer:

Danny Larsen sa...
Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
Danny Larsen sa...

Hahahaha! You're too much, good sir. (not ugly girls though)holy fuck dude, hahaha!