måndag 13 oktober 2008

in austria!!

Yihaaaaaaa we are in austria. took us around 24 h, not too bad I would say. We did a whole bunch of stops, did one bbq on the way with hotdogs! really dellicious! I did the worst call ever when I told Gidlund he has to drive the first part of the road, thaugh it was a good call since we had some hard parties the days before, but stupied as I am I dont sleep at all while he is driving so 22pm when it´s my turn to drive I am just about to fall asleep so my next 5 h drive was hardcore!  trip facts, time: 24h, average fuel consumption: 5,7/100km, times almost falling asleep while driving: about 5, stops: way to many! top speed: 160km/h (it´s hard with full packed 64 hp car with boards on the roof)

this is what an erected carrot penis would look like if they had one...
hotdog bbq!! sweet
new shades and p.i.m.p grill for the dogs!

1 kommentar:

Danny Larsen sa...

Happy to see that you guys are still alive! keep up the good work!!